Thinking about a purchase of a hot tub or swim spa and are confused by all the companies and manufacturers out there. A couple of tips when you are seeking a spa or swim spa:
- Insulation – this is critical to how much you are going to pay in electricity. Maax has received Energy Star Rating
- Appliance Grade – meaning is the insulation removable? Stay away from a tub that has spray foam. Very, very difficult down the road when you need service
- Size of jets – it’s not the number but rather the size of the nozzle that counts
- Is is ergonomic? Meaning when you are sitting are your knees higher than your hips? Is it comfortable
- Jet location – hitting muscle not bone?
- Foot massage – Maax has by far the best foot massage on the market
- Pumps with no switches (that tend to fail)
- No external sensors
I could go on and on but I think you understand some of what I believe you should be looking for in a tub. Maax has it all!
Take a look!