Are you confused by all the different features that hot tubs offer? Need a little further explanation?
- Jets – it’s not how many but how much water can be moved through the nozzle. Especially if you are looking for a therapy tub
- Pump(s) – hot tubs above a 4 person should have 2 pumps to move adequate amounts of water
- Heating – the larger the Kw the faster the heater. I would suggest 4Kw – 5.5kw in the average tub
- Generic vs propitiatory – ask this question! Once you purchase your tub you should ensure you can access parts down the road from all companies
- Insulation – beware of sprayfoamed tubs as they are considerably hard to service. Many quality tubs have an alternate form of insulation
- Servicing – make sure you purchase a tub that is serviced by the company you bought it from otherwise you can enter into a sticky situation
- Comfort – sit in the tub before you buy it to make sure it fits your body
- Water care – make sure you purchase from a company who will help you with your water care and maintenance
- Shipping – make sure your tub is delivered to you permanent pad – not curbside!
These are all questions that you want to address before making any kind of purchase.
At Knapp’s Pools and Hot Tubs we are happy to answer any questions that come up. Give us a call today!