Before you purchase a hot tub there are a few things you will want to ask prospective companies:
- Insulation. In our climate we need to ensure our tub is insulated effectively and efficiently AND applicable after service work is done
- Service – will the company you purchase from be providing service down the road
- Noise level – afterall you don’t want to be yelling at your partner over the pump and jets
- How many pumps and what size are they. 56 frame pumps run much more efficient as they don’t have to work quite as hard
- Jets – Plastic or Stainless Steel. Remember it’s not how many rather what size the nozzle is to get flow of water
- Sensors – are they external or internal. External sensors tend to fail faster
- Seating comfort – does the hot tub meet your needs as far as comfort
- Footwell – make sure the foot well is nice and deep otherwise your knees will sit higher than your hips (which would be non-ergonomic)
- Deep tissue massage – many people today are purchasing hot tubs to provide pain relief and therapy. Is this important to you?
- Foot massage – top and bottom of the foot?
These are just some simple questions that you should ask yourself before beginning to shop.
We are always happy to answer questions and promise to provide our honest opinion and answer. You will be talking with one of the owners when you visit Knapp’s Pools and Hot Tubs. Rest assured we will not pressure you to buy. We want you to be happy with your decision and tell all your friends about what a great experience you had with us.