When thinking of a hot tub some of the points to consider are:
- What size is the right size – you want a hot tub that fits your families needs only. Don’t buy a larger hot tub for friends
- Is health and therapy a priority – jets and pressure points need to be considered for therapy
- Pumps – the pressure of water moving through the jets is important – two pumps systems are best as one pump operates one side of the hot tub
- Structure – hot tubs are an investment. Make sure the hot tub you select has a good quality structure
- Sleeping – hot tubs definitely help you to sleep better
- Sensors – Maax and California Cooperage Spas use M& technology. No sensors to have to replace. Sensors fail frequently. Saves time and money on service calls.
- Pretty – all hot tubs look pretty. Buyer beware – it’s the internal mechanics that you want to ensure are of good quality.
Please feel free to call me, email me or text me your questions.