It’s that time of year when it begins to get colder outside and hot tubbing becomes for frequent. Take the time to monitor how your hot tub is operating.
- Is my hot tub holding heat as it should
- Is the keypad readable, operating normally
- Is the pump making any noises
- Is my hot tub holding water as it should (open access panel and check for potential leaks)
- Is my hot tub cover in good shape
These are all important as you don’t want you hot tub to stop working in the coldest part of winter. As well a new cover can pay for itself in operating costs as an old cover no longer keeps the heat in as it should.
We would be happy to help you with this process.
Knapp’s Pools and Hot Tubs Inc.